Also, if i manage to look for some other jobs that is realli better than the current one, and nearer to my house then good! I have successfully created my resume and posted it for jobstreet and jobsDB! haha..but their jobs offering me realli very lousy lor the pay..haiz!
Anyway, my cousin gave me a list to fill up some names of ppl i care..i think she might approach some of u to ask u buy insurance la..haha but dun fear, cos she is not someone who will harass de lar. She is very good dE! Hmm...I care for u guys ma..:D If u all dun wan to buy realli nvm de k?
Ahh..so late alrdy...haiz..have to slp soon. HAve not been slping well lately..
My sis bday coming soon..wah so fast sia..oct le. I rmb I was jus mentioning it was Jason's bday then Eve's, now Oct come liao. -_-"
My family is going to celebrate by eating buffet this sat i think! yumyum..going to grow fat again..:(
DUnno where to eat yet lar..Hmm..sat morning has to go bank and update my signature also..-_-" cannot slp late..so lazy...stupid! Now i realli dislike growing up, have to tkcare of so many things!
After going to the bank, i realli hope i can get some tan by the poolside then go for the buffet. Long time since i last tanned, my tan lines are all fading lor..so fair again.
I will be going tanning 2 weeks later with jess I think.hmm..realli happy when my friends look me up for meeting :D haha..cos usually i am the one looking them up u see? :P
Shuhui also asked me to meet her after her exams, which ended this morning lar. BUt i also not very free lor..then I wanna meet eve and waner also..yuan also asked me to meet him go shopping. My pri school friend also asked me to meet for lunch! this is weird..haha cos i didnt contact her for a very long time!
Guess it's time to stop blogging lar...Til next time guys! Muacks!
