Anyway, I read the back half of the book just now and finished it jus then! Sooo sweet and romantic..hah cant stop saying that! I kept asking my sis to read it but i doubt she has the time..-_-"
I spent the whole day at home...doing practically nothing. I know my next pay will be much lesser than my previous wan. I really need money tree to appear! haha..clothes are always not enough for me..! I desperately wanna eliminate my tummy cos the jeans line always cut at the bulging part when i sit down and the fats all bulge out..and long term..it will be permanent! I realli need to cut away all thos excess fats..but it's tough! Ugghh help! haha i am always complaning abt my fats and all that.
Tmr morning if the sun is shining brightly, I might be tanning wit Rs ba. hehe..wanna get nice tan..and work on my slimming programme. Aahh but i love food! Kh said he would treat me eat sushi tei next week..hmm...I am hopeless :(
