There were so many staff at cck today and there were alot of panel cases. So, 3 of us were taking blood and nancy had to rush her ECG like hell..ahaha..kept asking us to slow down and not to "kill" her! :D
I only worked half day today..and went to eat lunch with them after work.
Hui wanted to meet me but she didnt ans my call when i called her after work. She then msg me to say she might not be able to go town cos she might need to stay back for project discussion. Hmm..always liddat lor..i wait and wait ..dunno whether to go hoome or not. Then vin also asked me to go ktv at 2 or 3pm so i dunno how. In the end, i went to meet vin at jurong east lar cos hui really took a long time to reply me. She only replied me after i met vin but she said next time then meet lor.
Vin and I sang from 3 to 9pm! Omg..i know it's very very long lar..hahaha..jurong east Kbox really no ppl de. NExt time can go there cos they wont rush u out at 7pm! Even let us sing til 9pm! already not bad lor! I was soooo tired after that! Vin already halfdead haha then the last 2 hours I was the only one singing and singing. I tink he listen also wanna slp liao..hahah! I dunno why i jus love to sing!! Actually i alrdy sang for the whole day yesterday when i was home. Hahaa..sing and sing til my voice going to go hoarse liao! :P
After that, we went for dinner ard my house. It was quite late alrdy so all the stalls closing and there wasnt much to eat also.
I am sooo itchy today! Agghh..!!! I think it is becos i went tanning yesterday. There were some parts where i didnt apply the tanning lotion...jus very tiny parts bt it's enough to get sunburnt!! It's realli itchy at those places lor..and also cos i shaved my legs yesterday!! The pores sooo itchy!! -____-""" My neck and chest all very reddish lor..Ugghh!
Tmr i wanna wear open toe to work..dun care!
Hmm..tmr working fullday lor..my working life is starting again. But not too bad la...meanwhile hope i can get fulltime jobs asap! Fendiento told me that many hospitals were looking for ppl leh..but i didnt know but i also sent my resumes to almost all the hospitals liao lor..pray hard!
The cast of Initial D were in town today! Although I didnt go and see them but i was excited too hahaha...cos i love jay chou! :P When i saw the news at night, Jay was the onli wan speaking and the limelight was on him. Edison and shawn yu so ke lian lor...they used to be BIG stars but now onli liddat..:
Sly also having a mini concert in dblo next thurs. I saw the coupon in his cd today at cd rama but i alrdy got his album so cannot waste money lar..also i not soo siao alrdy. Haha..I also saw the joey rong's Cd i wanted today..hmm but think better dun waste so much money even though i love those songs! haha..must save!!
