Cannot believe it right? I cooked rice..warmed up the catered food...washed clothes...folded clothes...
Hmm..haha my bro said my sis kept going out to escape all these chores!haha kidding lar :D
Anyway, while i was carrying the whole big basket of dried clothes for folding, I knocked my left knuckles on the wall when i walked past a very narrow path to the living room! Ouch okie? IT got bruised and the skin a bit reddish and swollen.
Tmr's plan will be changing..according to Collin, we'll be going to eat thai muslim food near City hall! Sounds yummy haha cos i like spicy food!
I still haven found anyone to go watch mr and mrs smith with me!! Why?!?!?! Why have everyone watched it?!?! Arrghhh!
I still got to work tmr morning at woodlands lor...i dun mind going there..but next week they are asking me to go yishun two days! I am hoping yunwen's offday would be on one of those days! Ugghh..i hate going there..it seems like noone wans to go then ask me to go! why?!?!? It's so inconvenient!
I went jogging 3 rounds ard the perimeter of palm gardens. I met the uncle i used to see when i jogged in the gym! He is still jogging..so fit lor..and he runs so many rounds..i also cannot lor! He stopped halfway when we met and jogged with me. Found out that he was actually working as a seaman! No wonder look so fit lor and he realli looks like one seaman! Now he's gonna work as a rugby referee..so he's training to jog lor! HEhe..i had to stop and go home before him ...too tired..been 2 weeks since i last jogged. So exhuasted when i got home!
Yeah..finally i can get a digicam for next thurs! Eve has agreed to lend me! thanks ar nu er! haha..and also, if i cant get anyone to go to dblo next thurs, Yuxuan will go with me jus to acc me..haha she is so good ! muacks~
