Hmm..anyway, tmr i'll be working afternoon at jurong. Initially susan called me to ask me to work in ang mo kio!! sooo faR! I tot i'lll still go work if they ask me to work fullday there cos karsiang is working there ma, but they still asked me to go jurong work afternoon onli. I think they dun wan me to earn more money lor..cut cost!! so stingy!! but nvm, cos tmr will see jessica there..haha so coincident that she also asked to work there but she'll be there for the whole of june.
So, I went to the temple beside bbdc with my mum, sis and my mum's friend (kelly). I went there to pray for my bad dreams and my sis went to pray for her pap smear results cos the nurse called to say it wasnt very good. Heng it isnt serious lar.
Kelly saw a man jump down from her building..so she couldnt slp well at all last night. Hmm poor thing..sure very scary..
sis and i were so bored today...so we went to rent a new set of hong kong drama series. It's realli very nice and i got hooked once i started watching. There's a total of 22 episodes and i've already watched 12 today!! hahaa..scary ba..maybe i can finish it by tmr!! I'll go blind by then..haha
The ppl from the singing competition informed me abt my audition this sat. I should have recieved their email by now..but she said i can call back if i dun recieve it. SO i guess i'll call back tmr cos i need to know the details. I haven even memorise the lyrics of the song..!! So jialat..totally no preparation.
Anyway, i saw on news that the finalist of the project superstar all will get a chance to record their own album and compete to see who sells the most! omg..they are sooo fortunate..and the final final showdown will also be in the indoor stadium ...same as singapore idol leh..so copycat de! :P
