Anyway, Cecilia came today and told me that they dun have vacancy for fulltime staff right now bt onli for IC post. Haiz..then i dunno how already lar.. no fulltime jobs..this locum job is soo unstable. They might not wan me soon when all the new staffs are trained up. :(
The hospitals also dun wanna hire me..and they seldom need to hire also. So tough to find fulltime jobs in hospitals!!! I wana further studies but also no money so how?!?! I was thinking since i'm still young and have just stopped studying for a while, i might as well faster go study and get higher qualifications cos many medical jobs require higher qualifications as well as working experience of at least 1 to 2 years. So i should work and study parttime...but the prob is i cant find a job to earn enough money!!!! Ugggh!! How i wish i dun have to continue studying anymore...but it is impossible in this society!! haiz...
My mum also didnt seem to wan me to study right now..but wans me to work and earn money instead. But i am also worried that if i dun study more...in future i might be "eliminated"!
I think i might just work as locum now and teach tuition..haiz..i've turned down quite a few of the tuition assignments..haha cos i dunno whether i'll be too lazy to teach them :P
I'll see whether there's more cases for me lor..hope there is lar! :D
If not, when i dun have the locum job, i might just go work as a plebotomist in mount E lar..since they said they need ppl to join them cos they are expanding. that is the last choice..hahhaa
then i might not need to study anymore cos they wan me to stick to the company...aiyah..dunno lar..so sianz...haiz!!!
I wanna marry a "gold tortoise"!!!
I'm so bored wiht all the games...ahhh sianz lar!!!!
