Anyway, i dunno whether issit i was too blur from the mornig crowd or too long never work le, i overfilled a tube with blood..the level should be lower..then i couldnt cap the tube. I thought something was wrong, so i capped it with full force and the blood just squirted out and into my face!!! I immediately closed my eyes so i didnt know whether it entered my eye. They gave me a big bottle of saline and asked me to wash thorougly lor..haiz, work so long..so practicals so long in school, also first time encounter such things. I think some blood did enter my eye, cos quite pain..haha..then i had to remove my contact lens before washing.
Hope there isnt anything wrong with that blood sample bA!
Sharon at first asked me to work in woodlands tmr and then help out with the moving of their lab downstairs but i had to go safra mountfaber at 330pm. So she asked me to go bbtok instead. I think i'll be asked to do ECG again...so boring and worse still i dun have a lab coat there...it's at cck! I dunno wat will they make me wear tmr lor..:P
Dunno whether my sis will be able to send me there tmr..haiz..
Anyway, today was a very very hot day! so hot i couldnt take it! Bathed immediately after work and then took an evening nap. realli too tired le..dunno why also..maybe cos i went jogging yesterday.
Youyuan was okie at work today...she was kinda caring also lar..i think her personality is like that..haiz but sometimes i jus dun like the way she speaks.
I have some difficulty speaking to linda also...haiz..haha..
oh it's cheeyang's bday today! hee i was toking to him..hmm he said study overseas not bad..i know but my family sure discourage lor. And i dun bear to leave my family and singapore also.Seems like he learnt alot of things over there and have alot of dun too!
I realli dun have much to blog these days..haiz..
