I was a bit blur blur at work today..didnt have the mood to tok much too. The whole day was kinda borin..and in the afternoon, everyone else seem to be doing paperwork or reading stuff from the files and booklets. I had to do all the lab work!! So sick of looking at urine slides ar...today so many urine tests!!! Ugggh!!! My eyes going gong gong liao..and i cant possibly ask susan to come and check for me all the time. And also, she wasnt very helpful la..like always wanting to hide and not see the microscope for me. So i reported all the urine tests myself today..haha hope there isnt anything serious lar. :P
There was one guy older than me by 1 year, who came into the lab for FBC and ECG tests. Since our FBC machine was down at that time, I told him so and he jus hv to go see doc with onli the ECG result and we'll inform the doc. There was some prob with something else also..and i was sooo blur lor..affected by everyting..then noone was free to take his blood also. Ugghh..sometimes i jus hate everyone..!! how come they are sooo NOT helpful!!??
Anyways, I took the guy's blood. There were 2 big veins..at first i wanted to take the middle one...but then the left one looked bigger..it wasnt any preference or something but i jus automatically took from the left vein. When he went to the ECG room, he asked whether i am an attachment student! I was sooo unhappy lor..:P I said no and i've worked for more than 2 months..then he said he can see thaT!! WTH!! Haiz...cos i was realli a bit blur lar..then I was switching on the ECG machine so it took a while for it to on. He tot it was spoilt too..and asked me..!! Stupid dumbo! He kept moving at first so i couldnt start printing the results cos the heart beat were jumping ard..very unstable. When i printed the first piece of paper, the result was still unstable..so i waited awhile and printed another one which was much better. Then he said "die lar die lar". -_-"
I asked him why..then he say i like very inexperienced! Then he say i didnt take the other vein when i was taking blood from him..then i was like..wat the!!? It's the same ma..!! Then he said there's difference in taking blood from the left and the right hand right? SO fed up with him lor..I told him there's no difference at all..and anyway, the blood has alrdy been taken !!! He act dumb lor...stupid idiot! After everyting is done, he still asked how now? Jus go to the doc lar..!! Ugghh...!
Hmm...i won a pair tickets to sly's mini concert in dblo next thurs night! HAhaha..I was listening to the radio when the DJ was announcing the qns and i tot i could just try dialling in lor. I didnt expect to get thru the hotline lor..i just redial and redial..then suddenly it got thru and i was so surprised i almost put down the fone! hahaha..but of course i didnt! I gave the correct ans (it's easy)..and just like that, wala! I won the tics! when the DJ announced my name on air..like so paiseh lor..haha very farnie lar. The night before i was also bored and tried dialling in when she announced the qns but didnt get thru. Hmm..but i dunno who will be free to go with me lor..it's at 7pm to 9pm. I asked Ann but she got o level this year..and she seemed reluctant to go leh..asked me lotsa qns. I tot of all ppl, she'll be the one to go most probably..haiz..! She said she'll cfm with me again soon. If not, is there anyone who would wanna go since it's free? haha i know not many ppl like sly lar..:P Haha i was also thinking..since it's a thurs...i can go clubbing for free also leh..but think noone can make it also lar..haiz...cos school reopen le!-_-"""
I am soo tired ar...i wanna go slp le..ZZzz...take a nap first..!
