I had a bery terrible tummyache just now..duno wat happened to me. Maybe it's something i ate during dinner. Anyway, I already bathed before that tummyache but i had to go to the toilet badly when i felt the cram feeling of the tummy. I spent a long time in the toilet lor..and it's sooo hot..i kept persipiring nonstop! My night dress was already quite wet lor, I'm not kidding. It's realli kinda disgusting..haha..I could feel the sweat trickle down my body as if i just went for a jog! THe pain was terrible lor..made me feel so weak. I had to bath again after that! It's the first time i bathed another time after a few hours in my house! haiyoh...cannot help it!
Something's wrong with my throat. Since the painful feeling whenever i swallowed occurred a few weeks ago, my throat has been feeling soooo dry and uncomfortable no matter how much water i drank. There's also a smell of my own breath i dunno whether others notice. It's jus a smell of my body being very "heated" up. I hate it leh...hai..when will it recover completely so that i can go sing ktv?
I told hafsah abt my interview next week in mount E but she didnt seem to support me leh. She said that having a diploma in medical tech, i can do other better jobs and learn more. But no other hospitals have contacted me soo far and since i kinda like taking blood, i might as well take this job right? She seemed to want me to become a fulltime in the polyclinics but i think the envt is very "auntie" and quite "suffocating". Dun think can work as fulltime. I think going to a hospital to work, although i will jus be taking blood, i guess i will gain experience and learn things also lar. Cos working in a hospital is definitely different than working in polyclinics and i would get to see more things and even get to walk ard more from ward to ward sometimes to take blood from patients.
I'm beginning to worry abt my further studies now. I dunno wat to study in future...If possible, I would not wanna study again but it seems like i have no choice cos i dun wanna be eliminated from the society..this DAMN stREssful singapore society! Haiz..I dun wanna continue studying my current line cos it's realli tough and actually it doesnt have much prospects. However, others always think it's very good to be in this line but the fact is that it's realli not that good. I thought of studying in business school but also, I am not sure whether i will like it. I just study cos it will be good to have another cert in business lor. haaa..then i got an idea from jessica. Maybe i should go study language! Then i can speak language..can maybe be translater or can be of some help in other jobs. Hmm...still got time to think lar..meanwhile try to earn money first. I haven even got my first pay!!!! PAthetic..and usually the first pay is to pamper myself!! Muahahaa...:P
Okay..tmr got a big soccer match...rs mentioned to go haven's bar..dunno whether the guys are still Onz.
