In the end she said she found someone to work! I changed back everything and went back to slp again lor...-____-"!
Woke up again at 11 something to go makan with my family. Surprisingly my whole family is at home today..but daddy had to go work after makan lar.
I was hoping to get the job in Mount E as a phlebotomist but they told me there isnt any vacany currently. I'm a little disappointed..hmm although the pay isnt very high lar.
But they still gave me their email and asked me to send my resume so that they can contact me in future if there are any vacancies. Okie..i hope there will be one soon..miraculously.
So now i have to find other parttime jobs..and wait for the hospitals' replies.
Maybe i can just go work at somewhere not related to my studies...that can also be fun too..:P
hmm..have to go search again..so sianz..have to buy sat straits times to see every weekend.
