When I went out to pass a test result to a patient, I saw that couple SMOOCHING so hard and desperately at the patient waiting area! The girl was sitting on the guy's lap and they were FRENCH kissing okay! At the polyclinic in public! I saw the other patients just pretending not to see and looked straight ahead of them. OMG! I was sooo disturbed lor..they are sooooo _____. I dunno what word to fill in. -_-" I just couldnt stand them lar!EEeww...:X
After work, I went to Lot1 with the intention of buying lingerie. I've really not been there since a long time ago cos I was so surprised by the changes there..haha got new shops and there were so many promotions. I couldnt find the type of lingerie i wan or like, so i went to walk ard instead. When i just entered the mall, a promoter for prudential came to me & asked me to do a lucky draw or something. The weather was sooo hot and I was damn tired, I just replied rudely "I'VE BEEN ASKED MANY TIMES ALREADY OKAY?" HAha..so irritating! But come to think of it, they are only doing their job. haha..too bad :x
I end up not buying anything cos whenever i felt like buying something, I would think and think and would rather write it down in a notebook when i get home and then sort out or "filteR" the things i really want or need. haha..
I dunno y I'm feeling so tired everyday! I am slping much earlier than usual everyday and have been coming home straight after work, but why am i sooo tired?Even more tired than when I was schooling. My eyes are sooo tired these days & the dark rings are making them look sooo ugly! I dunno how to use makeup to cover also. I think i'll not be able to stand my soon-to-b-curly hair & will go for rebonding AGAIN! OMG...Dunno how many times already! But no choice!
ANd I better start jogging regularly now that my period is over soon ..:P
