THey should call me ard 7am or so right? They are crazy! Or actually it's sharon who's crazy!
I was sooo bored at home..slacking all the way...
Read my book..almost finishing one of it..the end was soooo draggy..i wanan know the ending..Ugggh!
Went downstairs to buy instant mee cos there's no lunch at home...hmm wanted to buy the Korean pack..but that cost $4.20 and i only brought $3 down. So i settled on a cheaper one.
Ya i am pretty broke..i'm pathetic!
Sis was home whole day too..we sang KTV at home..it was fun cos we have not spent much time together since dunno when.
But after we finished our singing session..she had to go out n fetch jerry and go somewhere else.
It's sooo boring lar..the whole day...
watched tv and had dinner with my bro..til my dad came home and i was a little teenie weenie irritated by him but nvm.
I'm working tmr..hmm poor jessica has been suffering under the hands of susan! I can understand how she feels...haiz..nothing much I can do also..cos sometimes im also suffering.
Heng tmr is a short day..but ii dun have any money to spend over the weekends..i have to wait til the 7th of june..IF they pay me on time!!!
Hmm..but maybe go tanning still okie..cos no need to spend so much money..maybe jus tan downstairs even best! :P
Sheng has not been contacting me after that time when he said we shouldnt be toking so much. Haiz..nvm..he is like that..i can't do anything to change our friendship also. This is soo weird.
Rs has been very tired with his job i guess...poor angel..i didnt tok much to him lately also.
Wonder how is he..hm..
So sorry angel..:P
Weekends tok to me okie?
Tkcare meanwhile..
I gtg to my dreamland now..hope no more dreams abt teeth! I went online and did some search on dreams abt teeth and it says "Normally an unfavorable sign in a dream. It signifies displeasure and also shows that you are afraid of losing someone dear to you. "
haiz...
