When exams over, I wonder whether i can wake up myself on time for work in the morning.
They told me that I have to work in different outlets of polyclinic..haiz..so sianz...sometimes cck, sometimes jurong east. Then the time also not fixed, sometimes start morning sometimes in the afternoon 2 to 4.30pm. Actually there arent many ppl in the afternoon..i wonder why they need to hire so many ppl haha..but nevermind lar..got money take ma. :P
What i am afraid is that i have to get used to everyone and the different systems at different places :(
Today we went for the second yoga lesson. It was a bit tougher than last week and the stretching exercises were a bit more challenging..hee..hands a bit pain. Hm..but my mum cannot realli do leh..Hope she will practise more lor..
I was so fed up jus now cos I was tryin to help my bro install the hardware for uploading his pics from his hp. I used to upload it into my com but i dunno why i cant do it for him! Took me like 1 hours plus but to no avail..then my dad finally came and he did it!! Ok..i know he is the computer genius of the family...nobody else can fix probs abt computer except him!!!
Tmr rs having paper in the morning..so noone going to study with me leh..hmm maybe i should go to the share n read myself?So lonely leh...haha and a bit scary..
BUt he say he will join me in the evenig..so long...-_-" Then leave me alone there...
Hmm but i think i will be independent and go ba..haha..maybe not so earli lor..but i realli have a lot to study leh..hmm..anyway here are some pics we took today..haha bery boliao ma..study til mad liao need to take a break and that time was when there wasnt anyone in the room so we quickly snap snap snap!


Look at my eyes...so tired and puffy and UGLY!!
haiz...I need slp!!!!ZZzz............
