Woke up this afternoon haha...& studied another boring chapter. Then, i suddenly didnt have the mood to study!..sianz lor..last night had gastric and ate instant porridge..then this afternoon also nothing to eat..very lazy so ended up eating the same thing again!! Jerry bought alot of instant porridge cos my bro was sick the day before. I feel so sick eating the same thing ..
Tried studying in my mum's room cos her bed is bigger ..muahhaaa...I dun have a decent study table at home..so it's hard for me to stay focus at home.
I ended up lying and lazing ard on her bed..and even slept a while lor..i know i am a pig..haha!
Before i know it, it's alrdy dinner time..and i went to prepare the food sent by the cater company. Mum cooked the rice this morning but we have to re-cook it..i didnt know abt the instructions & took the rice without re-cooking it. It was vv hard and cold..haha then my bro told me that i have to add water until it is one inch above the surface of the rice. After cooking, the rice became porridge!! Cos there was too much water!! When mum came back..she told me that we were supposed to add only half a cup of wateR! -__-"
Watched tv from 6pm to 11pm!! From America's funniest home videos->First mums->Chase->"huo xia qu"->American idol results show.
Then, mum and I practised some yoga before bathing. Hehe..too stressed liao ma.. head kinda heavy.
I really dun have any motivation for the last paper anymore...so sianz..can't wait for it to be over. I know i wont do well for it leh..but still dun wana study harder.
I feel super dupa fat also..haiz..tmr night hopefully can go jogging ba..
I've been eating and eating between intervals of rest while studying..chocolates..milk...icecream..etc..
Aaron asked me to go ktv with sylvia and gang after paper..but i dun think i will go..it will be so weird and i wont dare to sing. If the others going out, I also dun feel like going leh..
Hmm..feel like watching a movie..maybe going to watch with erma ba..then at night can go jogging..
There's a guy in friendster called Andy, and recently he has been sending messages to me so often and it is very very irritating. Cos he keeps saying he wanna be friends with me..and he is damn sincere and stuff..aggghh! When i didnt reply his messages, he will send me message saying that he noticed i went online bt didnt bother to reply him. Then, say that he is really sincere and he feels there;s affinity between us. Blah blah blah...-____-"
Then, there's another crazy fella who named himself "destiny". He said that he is very very down these days and needs someone to tok to and lsiten to him..he has a lot of problems and would sincerely wan me as a friend so that hecan have someone to tok to abt his probs...duh!!! Then i replied him saying tat he should have his own friends!!!
Wat the..wats the matter with all these ppl???
haiz..anyway, i think i better get back to my notes..and slp..tmr i will be panda liaoz.
Hope the paper is easy...pray for me!!
