When we were shopping at Fareast, it rained heavily! duh~ -_-" Stupid weather...
Hmm..bought many things from Fareast...v long never shop already...spent quite a lot..agghh..going broke alrdy...realli lor...but i realli need to pamper myself after exams is finally over. I will earn back ..and save some..!
Anyway, i bought a jeans at last...jeans i realli need lor..cos can wear very long and somemore i work i need to wear it often. I think i buy one jeans in a few years lor..pathetic right?
I also bought a black top..which maybe i might wear it on hui's wedding or clubbing hehe..liked it alot..onli $19.90. I bought a new set of bikini..hehe the colour v nice but the pattern is striped again..hahhaa others look so ugly and weird..jus didnt catch my eye :D
Dunno when then can wear lar..weather dun work with me..:(
I wore the shoe which i wore on chinese new year first day...and my legs hurt like hell! I know it will hurt but i find it very pitiful if i dun wear it..haha like abandon the shoe. I like it alot but it's soooo painful! I had 4 plasters..2 on the big toes and two at the back of the feet..hahaa...pathetic right?My leg muscles were hurting too..-_-" I know I can only blame myself..:P
Anyway i survived!
Next time i will buy shoes from P.O.A ..their shoes are nice and comfy..and not too ex lar..:D
Went to watch "Guess Who"..it was a really funny show..laughed throughout from the beginning til the end! haha..:D
Then, went back to 302 to takeaway noodles and ate under a void deck cos i dun like to eat there with all the old ppl staring at me..yucks!
Hm...that's all for today...think have to go slp and get ready for family outing tmR!Will try and take lotsa pictures!
