Had a really full and delicious dinner tonight, which made me feel real fat. I wanted to go jogging ard evening time but was too lazy. Instead, I went jogging with rs ard 940pm. He so poor thing lor..although he isnt feeling his best (recovering from flu) he still wanted to jog. Thanks! :D
But he was quite fit leh..still can jog so long & far.
Hmm..have u all wondered how come feelings fade? A friend told me that girls can treat many guys well at the same time while guys usually can only treat one girl very well at one time. So, girls' feelings for guys tend to fade easily and faster. Now after listening to him, i also noticed that girls are capable to do that. It's strange isn't it? Maybe girls are more flirtatious in nature or bad in a sense. In a long relationship, how can u keep the burning flame of love keep on burning? I think it's hard not to let feelings fade...so how can ppl actually get married in future?
I myself really wonder how can i get married in future.
Currently enjoying single life cos i am not restricted to do watever things i like and want.I can go out with anyone i want. Ppl say I am fickle-minded or like cannot be very faithful cos i am a Gemini & will have lotsa friends and i will be friendly to many of them. Aaron also told me that Gemini's can only have true friends in geminis...hmm...hey erma, that's why we click so well! :P
Aiyah i also dunno wat am i writing in that last paragraph lar...i cant get my thoughts organised haha! sorry everyone..gotta go and study! ciaoz.. :D
