I think i will be going to erma's house this sat...whole day there to work on presentationS! I dun mind the journey...haiz..
Didnt manage to meet wq..really got no time...I realli dunno how lar..i feel soooooooo hopeless!
I dunno how are we gonna manage the presentation with 8 teachers bombarding qns at us! I envy rs so much now that his presentation is OVER! He is a free bird!!! haiz...
I will be satisfied if we only jus managed to pass the project...
I haven even had a look at the final powerpoint slides..and i have no idea wat am i gonna tok abt in details that day! Maybe it isnt very good afterall to choose the presentation on wed! haiz...too rush!Well..no choice!!!! Haiz....
I had a chat with my sis today..and we were both whining abt our work. She is really irritated and unhappy with her teacher-job most of the time..and we are both very stressed these days. She even cried lor..so poor thing..i can understand her feelings lar cos i also feel like crying these days! haiz..i know it's no use crying..
We were toking abt school and education...now that the future generations are gonna get tougher in school..work is gonna be more and more challenging and they will "suffer" more..I even have the thought of not having children of my own cos they will really suffer alot in future..but maybe, they will adapt to it cos they are meant to be in that generation. EH..i really dunno lar..haha..i see cute chubby adorable babies along the streets and in the trains..but when i think of their future, i feel so bad for them haha! I think i am tooo stressed today and toking nonsense...argghh!!
Have to go and read up...
