I've finally finished preparing everything for my Oc ppt tmr. I happened to change alot of things abt the slides so last minute & the speech took me a long time to write. I didnt memorise at all & i think i will just be reading it from the cue cards tmr. Hmm..somemore i wrote it so messy to read!
Tmr is finally the farewell party & I can hopefully take photos with FAMOUS! (ERMA!!!)
There's still many ppl who i wanna take pics with..but i cant possibly walk ard the place to take pics right?haha like so farnie...
Hai yah..after that still have to come home to study for blood bank..so sux lor! I read thru today..it's soo difficult to understand! There are so many chapters which i dun find it familiar at all..haha so jialat...the pracs also..i've always made alot of mistakes during the practicals!
Got to tok to Ray, whom i knew when i was in year 1. He's 2 years older than me and we've not contacted each other til recently when he asked for my msn. He's still the same immature, cheerful, crazy fella although he's now in army. Hmm..i'm not close to him..but i rmb toking to him on the fone last time lar. He's fun but hmm..haha a bit short..oops! hope i didnt offend anyone!
So strange D suddenly toked to me abt his ex today..he cant forget her but she has found a new guy and he's happy for her. However he said he needed more time to heal his wounds lar...hmm...
He also asked me some things abt Kh..hmm...but he know that they are rumours that are flying ard the class recently.
Aghhh, i cant wait for thurs to be over...then i can go enjoy myself!!! But hor..no money leh...my allowance left ard $50 alrdy. I know i spend alot lar ( collin & erma).
Dad has gone to indonesia again..for business...
I feel so bad cos when he left, noone said bye to him cos at that time i was the onli one at home and i was going down to take something from rs when he was preparing. When i returned, he already left. I hope he has a safe journey and hope he take care of himself!
