Anyway, ppl from NHGD contacted me to ask when i can start work! Hehe...i hope i can start earning money asap after the exams! Friends thinking of going overseas as a graduation trip but i dunno whether i have the money. I will have to work first...so i might not be able to go too :( And somemore, I will most probably be the only girl i guess! I also took an tuition agency number from jiayi just now, so i'll call tmr. Hopefully they will offer me a good one asap!
After i have money, I wanna buy a pair of new specs which i can wear out and also a digicam.
Hmm...mum went to the CC to pay the yoga fees jus now and i realised i dun have any pants to go for the lessons and we haven bought the yoga mats! I wanna buy sports bra and pants maybe from Bodynits leh.. hmm..michelle...hehe..got discount anot?!?!hahaha...:D kidding lar!
I think i will go down see see on tue with erma and gang.
Agghh..so bored!!! My butt is hurting..have been sitting in front of the com for hours everyday! I'm feeling so lazy..i have to go study!! arrr!!!
