~*Terrible*~
There's no school tmr cos Fraser isnt feeling well..BUT...I still have to go to sch by 9am for my FYP! Witch asked to go for photography of our slides and when i requested to do it on wed, she said we are running outta time and we cannot jus skip 1 day cos we dun have lesson on that day! OKAY FINE! Have to drag myself to sch tmr morning..haiz..and SOMEMORE, she wants to see our draft by wed..she wants us to tell her our workflow for results and discussion and she expects us to tok alot to her abt it tmr! I have a feeling that I will have to tok alot than the rest tmr..and i HATE THAT! Witch likes to look at me...and expects me to tell her EVERYTHING! I know sometimes Erma might say something..but KH n JIAYI!!
Jiayi fell sick and didnt come for the discussion this morning...and she didnt inform us abt it! When i msg her this morning, she didnt even reply and jus go MIA! When she came for Fraser's quiz, she jus said sorry...after that, she didnt go for witch's prac again. Witch was asking us whether someone in the grp wasnt doing his/her job well and we have to tell her, if not everyone will get the same grade n will be dragged into the drain as well. I think it is quite obvious who that person is..but noone will be so bad lar..:( Just my FATE then!
Okay..i have to rush the report and give Erma by Tue night i guess...hmm...i hope we can drag the results and discussion part to like Thursday!
Anyway, it's good that wed OC lesson is cancelled! Haha..but i am still sooo busy...i dunno wehther i have the time to finish studying for my haem quiz on fri!!! Wed mum's off and we have planned to go shopping for Lingerie and also for new year deco..! So ..i really dunno whether i have the time...Arrghh~!
Alright, went shopping with hui in town after sch. Bought a pair of shoes and dress and alot of earrings! I love those earrings..cost quite cheap lar..but now i'm going broke again!!! Dad jus gave me my allowance LASTNIGHT!! And now..!!! :( Okok...this is my last time shopping before i do so after a v v long "BREAK"...I hope the money is compensated by my ang bao money haha.. i might not buy levis jeans afterall..haiz...So ex!I've also decided not to buy the pink cap..cos i think i dun look nice wit caps la..so i eliminate that! haha..
Hui also bought a pair of unique black spiral earrings..i thought it was nICE! She also liked another pair tht costs $12.90!! hah too ex so she didnt buy...
Yuan came to meet us ard 930pm...and we sat ard and tok while he ate. Took some pics wth our hps..and videos using yuan's hp..haha we were being sooo silly!
aiyah btw, its late..gotta wake up real early tmr...haiz...sianz lar..hate FYP! FROM THE START!
Ps: Erma...thanks for the testi in friendster...it's realli sweet and i'm so touched..!! I'll write one for u when i'm free..wil be a very long wan!!
