Xun went back already...before that, we were chatting for like 1 and a half hrs downstairs. He sounded a little bit sad when we parted haha..even asked me to takecare of myself.
At nite, i went to watch "Assault on precinct 13" with rs. Haha he said he treat me..:P I bought Nachos to eat and i was like the only one eating in the cinema..so noisy!
The show was very action-pack and full of suspense lar..but then the plot and storyline is a little ridiculous and unrealistic.
Oh ya, before i met rs, i was crossing the road and suddenly the strap of my slipper broke! I was in the middle of the road and almost squat down right there! Instead, i ran across to the platform..and immediately squatted down to try and fix it. I didnt dare to look up cos the drivers would be looking or LAUGHING at me! I had to take off one of my slippers and hop-skip all the way back home to change shoes! So embarrassing!! And stupid rs laughed at me!
When we went down and got out of the gate, i realised i forgot to take my ezlink card!!! So i ran back again! I was sooo suay and silly laR! Heng we made it for the show..
Chat with rs by the poolside til 6am in the morning!! Toked abt many things lor...and i think i was the only one rattling abt my stuff..haha (sorry ar rs..thanks for listening)
I didnt know he had to go to edwin's house in the morning to do project! So i think he onli had ard 3 hours of slp! Arrrhh...i am so bad right?:P
When i got home, Jerry hasnt slept yet! He was making some love decoration for my sis, who was slping like a pig lar! HE is soooo sweeeet lor..haha cos he is going overseas for his army thingy i think. Hmm...they are so good!
Hmm..went for lunch with bro and dad today..didnt realli wanna go at first cos dad was realli irritating me! But i was hungry lar..so no choice...
After that, bro and I spent 3 hours putting together the jigsaw puzzle jerry and sis bought. (It's the nightmare before christmas)..
Didnt get down to work until like almost 10pm! studied a little for pract test..hai realli no mood...so difficult..no mood to do any presentation work too..Arr!!! Why am i like that!!?!So lazy!!
Think i might be going to the polyclinic personally to hand in my resume lar...the internet or email is soooo lousy..sent three times also cannot send thru!
Wanted to pass alvin the clothes tmr..but our timing kinda clash..so maybe next time...dunno jus pass to him or tok for awhile. So wierd and scary..:P
