Photobucket
Tuesday, February 08, 2005 2:16:00 AM

~*SICK*~


Why mus I fall sick on CNY!? Damn! I was okay until i went overnight at waner's house last nite...haha (not saying ur house bad la hor waner?!) :P
Now I've got runny nose and slight sore throat ...my upper lip is super dry also..no matter hw much water i drink..it keeps cracking and i have to apply lip balm. Ok..anyway..

Ate breakfast at waner's house this morning before going to sch..waner has gone to sch before me so i was alone at her house with her mum. Her mum kept tokin to me and toked abt stuff that she already told me before..haha but of course i still have to entertain and listen. She kept going on and on and i almost didnt know how to stop her..nearly got realli late haha but luckily only meet friends for project and everyone was late except for KH.

Took alot of pics in our "office" and fooled ard..didnt do much work actually...haiz..always liddat de la..hah! Then go home panic and stress...:D I'll wait for dear Erma to upload the pics and send me...hehe..anyway, i wore shorts to sch today..haha the shorts looked old and faded already...haha dun care. On our way home, we even took pics at the pond along the pathway to MRT and the sun was so glaring and scorching hot! We couldnt realli open our eyes naturally..haha I know we are mad..but the pics turned out quite nice!hehe..:P

Came home and tidied up my clothes again...sis was also tidying and she almost threw away so many clothes! Cant believe how she can throw away those nice clothes...in the end, i took many of her spaghetti strap tops haha! Mum went out to meet Dad for the free tix to the movie "I Do, I Do" ..hehe so sweet they like go on a date. Then i slept til 8pm before going out for dinner with my siblings & JErry. Came back, bathed and cut cake for my bro's bday!..Hmm...I took some pics of him..half-naked haha..so skinny!!! His cake wasnt realli delicious la..haha..but nvm...I gave him a Hom Lee CD..cos he wanted it badly and he wanna learn to sing his songs.

Heard frm Peiyan dat dss dismiss at 1030am tmr..and we were planning to meet at 1030am! OMG..I think we have to go earlier..but now, i think actually no need to go also can la..haha so lazy and tired..oops! Maybe Xun will KILL ME!! Haiz..
Tmr's reunion dinner!!! Haha have to help mum out if i can ..but usually I will create more mess only :( Feel like going out after dinner leh..but dunno where to go..somemore next day mus wake up earli go "bai nian"! Hope i will recover by then!

I was feeling quite boliao..and set up a friendster account for DSS Chinese DAnce..haha..peiyan also think it's a good idea lor..hmm hope i can get to add all the dancers..although realli not alot la..! :(

Anyway, Happy Chinese NEw Year to everyone..hope everyone get tons of ang baos..and xing xiang shi cheng...nian nian you yu...hua kai fu gui!!...hehe..too many wishes ...most importantly, stay healthy and happy!!! :D





Photobucket


Yours truly
Photobucket

♥♥儀儀♥♥

DOB: 18061985

Photobucket

Checklist
♥♥ SLIM DOWN!!!
♥♥ Get OVER braces
♥♥ Tattoo
♥♥ NIKE limited edition shoes
♥♥ Pay increment & bonus



Messages





Links

Waner
Jonarie
ZiHui
Eve
Elsie
Michelle
Weiqiang
Weny
Weekian
Weiqi
Jiamin
Yanbing
XiaXue
思岑
AiWeii
Fanny
DIYSimplicity_LED


Archives

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
April 2010
July 2010
May 2011

Credits

designer: !ferris.WHEEL².♥
base codes: DancingSheep