~*I'm a piggy*~
Didnt go to school today! *oops* Hehe..cos i woke up at 1230pm when the class is actually starting at 1pm! Real piggy right? If the lesson starts at 8 or 9, i think i can still be forgiven!haha..BUT ONE PM in the afternoon!! I actually set my alarm to go off ard 10 something, but i put it away & continued to slp. I dreamt of SOoo many things...thought it's a sat and there's no need to go sch even! In my dreams, i was abt to play mahjong with my family too! There's always a mix of many different scenarios in my dreams! Maybe somehow cos there's only one lesson and it starts late, i didnt have the urge to feel the need to wake up , haha watever la..jus excuses i guess :P
Ate instant noodles for lunch..and watched tv. There's really NOTHING to watch in the day now that my SCV is gone! So pathetically, i watched "Kids Central" while eating. Haha..then went to the room to read my storybook. My sis N jerry came back and watched "Friends" DVD. I got tempted haha so joined them to watch too..I like it alot..every episode is sooo damn farnie!
I went back to the room feeling rather tired, and guess WAT? I slept til 5pm! haha..I'm realli offically a piggy! Haiz..i dunno why i sleep so much today...like nothing to do when there's actually alot of impt things to do for school!
Went jogging for half an hour...felt realli exhausted...haiz..legs so painful!
Tmr will be a long day again...ciaoz(i might blog again ltr..)
