~*???*~
Mum has been talking about girls getting boyfriends that are at least 3 to 9 years older, so that they are matured enough to handle problems and situations. They won't be unreasonable, petty or so immature that requires the girls to take care of them and dote on them. Guys are supposed to provide security and protection and be strong. Oh well....thought of writing abt this initially..but really dun have the mood to continue..
Was writing abt FYP report..so tough and confusing that i dunno how to continue. I really need another member to sit together and write it!!! But we have to hand in on thurs..how is that possible?? I think I might need to meet Erma some day during the CNY week ..alot of assignments and presentations coming up too & we have not done anything!! All of u must be thinking I'm so happy I'm in the final sem now..okay happy that i will be graduating soon & will be free from all these CRAP! But right now...it's killing me!!!
Anyway, was super tired this morning..spent like 5 hours in the Electron microscopy suite to take photographs of the slides for our project. Everyone was getting so restless & started going MAD again...laughing & making lame jokes and toking abt stupid stuff. Tied Kh's hair in a pony tail and also 2 ponytails on both sides & took pics of him..he looked so farnie! We are realli bo liao lor..or jus me lar..cos that was my idea and I helped him tie! Jiayi was ok today ..she so wierd..got mood swing maybe. It has been so long since our grp is so fun and happy together..
Met hui at lot 1 for lunch after that & saw her mum. Her mum still remembers me! Hmm..think she has aged quite a lot cos of the tumor...i hope she gets cured asap!
Okay..so we ate the same stuff as yesterday AGAIN--->Ban Mian...-_-"
Went to shop for Lingerie..haha didnt buy any..cos buying tmr with my mum haha..:P She complained abt her hubby most of the time..I realli dunno how to advise her sometimes...it's hard for her..haiz...Life still has to go on..But i believe she'll be strong to face watever's coming..if not, she still has ME!
Well..abt the first topic i wanted to write abt...
Sometimes I jus wonder whether all guys will turn out to be the same..cos majority are..and they are all jerks! It's really hard to believe that guys nowadays can be as sweet as those "old age" ones. Friends ard me who alrdy found themselves very very good boyfriends who treat them like princesses and dote on them..or those who are really understanding and lovin and sweet..I realli think they are fortunate lor. Of course from time to time there will be quarrels, but not those unreasonable and extreme kind..
I think I am someone who requires a lot of care...I know i'm so troublesome..!Like so attention-seeking. I hope my guy will take my thoughts seriously & be interested in the things happening ard me..senstitive to my feelings..hmm..i think there will never be a perfect guy...so forget it..Aaagghh!
Will guys having a lower educational level feel inferior? My mum always say they will tend to feel so even if they said they don't..If u think abt the future, it's really quite impt to have a hubby who is financially stable so that he is able to support u and provide u with good life. They always say you have nothing when u have no money...life is very practical..but u cant possibly be with someone who's financially stable but u have little love for him rite? To some ppl, love can grow as time passes...so meaning u can be wit someone who is financially stable and u dun realli love him, but in future u might love him alot..so that's betteR?
It's so tough for guys...haiz...so jialat..haha :D So girls should also work harder and earn more money?haiz..but v sianz..
Why cant life be like those Jap drama or Taiwan dramas? haha...Ok..i'm dreaming...
Wat are crushes...Flirting...Scandals....& Flings....??? Are ppl ever serious in these relationships?Or can these even be considered as relationships?? I think all these are categorized under -NOT SERIOUS-! I believe many of us experienced or have experienced it in ur life..Ok maybe to some, life is not jus abt committment but being happy...but sometimes all these flings and etc..r jus meaningless. I DUNNO WAT AM I BLOGGING ABT!!! Pardon me guys...:
I'm feeling so neglected at times..by the ppl ard me..who doesnt really care abt the details of wat's happening in my life.
I know diff ppl hve diff interests and the things that are impt to them are also v diff..and others can't understand fully. Sometimes i jus feel the very INsensitivity of the male homosapiens...
%*!_%*^ I think this entry is a mess...haha..dunno wat i'm saying also...i think i'll go slp soon...
Adioz guyz~!
