~*Ann's 16th bday*~
Went to ann's house ard noon for buffet. When I reached, all the relatives there were my aunts and uncles..and none were ard my age! I was soooo damn bored..just sat there like a block staring into space! They sang KTV, those oldies and all of them had such high-pitched voices and they were practically jus SHOUTING! I was "Zooming" into another dimension of my own...-_-"
Bro had to work til 3pm before coming while sis and jerry went to M1 to sign something before going too.
Was kinda boring overall lar..
Went jogging ard 9+ at night..was alone in the gym..actually jogging at night quite peaceful. I didnt stretch enough before jogging and only managed to jog for 15 mins before my calf felt DAMN cram!I had to stop and stretch awhile before continuing to jog for another 10 mins! I was determined enough to continue hor..if not i would have stopped and headed home for dinner! :P
Watched "Black Hawk Down" til 1245pm although i've watched it on HBO before. Haha..it's really a nice show & the soldiers are so BRAVE!
Hmm..finally got in contact with wq..Thought I might be happier..but dunno y the sudden sadness. :( It was the first time we had almost nothing to tok abt on the fone and both sides were realli quiet and sounds bored?? It's not that i dun have anything to say..but i jus didnt feel like saying..i was quite sad lor. :'( I kinda missed him alot for the past few days...dun think he thought i would. Tried getting thru to him so many times..but the circumstances jus didnt allow us to get in touch. Everyday i check his blog or his friendster..to see whether he blogged or he approved my testimonial for him. Jus by seeing that he actually approved it cos there's some "news" of him, i'm satisfied...am i dumb or wat? Haiz..
I hate this!! I dun wanna fall into this deep pit...and get myself hurt so much..maybe i'm over-sensitive?Too fragile? Think too much? I wanted to watch "constantine" so badly ..and agreed to watch it together wit him..but he thought i watched it wit others so he actually watched it..ok..cant blame him too much cos its jus a movie. But! Haiz......i told erma i'm not watching with her cos i wanna watch wit him..didnt wanna watch with guohui cos i wanna watch wit him...knew xun have not watched it but didnt ask him to watch wit me cos i wanna watch wit him...Now almost everyone i know has already watched it!!!! I dunno why i'm jus so sad over this .. maybe i shouldnt take things too seriously. Always thinking i might meet him during the weekends, but end up not meeting. Thought i would meet him yesterday, so i brought the book i wanted to show him & also the gift i wanted to pass him along to my KTV session. But in the end had to carry it all back home..with disappointment..:(
(Sorry rs! I didnt tell u...sorry angel..dun angry kk??Please!!)
Anyway, i jus wanna let out a sigh.. HAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIZZzzz....!!!!!
Maybe he's jus not used to having such girls like me liking him the way i am now....duuh -_-"
{Yo le pierdo mal}
K lar..have to go slp and hope my presentation tmr will go well...
