): Sorry XiaoLong :(
My Dearest hamster(Xiaolong) had died last night... I was putting some food into his tray & becos' I didnt on the lights & didnt wear my specs, I didnt really see properly. But usually he would run abt whenever i get close to the cage. I felt strange when nothing seemed to b moving, so i got my specs and on the lights & saw him DEAD! :( I cried immediately lor..cannot control..i was damn SAD! :'( My mum heard me and came out . When she knew abt it, her eyes were teary too..she even asked whether i need her to slp with me! Hmm..all of u must be thinking we are crazy to have such reactions over a small hamster..BUT...
It has been with us for like 1 year plus..and it is the cutest and most gentle pet I've ever had! I used to have many hamsters before this, but they werent as good as this and they used to bite ppl! My xiaolong NEVER biteS! My whole family adores him & likes holding him! I commit the most to this pet out of all my pets..I am really guilty for not bringing it to the Vet! :(
I think it might be the tumor ard his ears..Haiz...made him lose his life! I was v v sad to see him dead at that horrible position..but when I calmed down and looked at him again, he still looked realy adorable. I hope he didnt feel too terrified or uncomfortable before he died..:(
Embarrassed to say this, but I cried quite long last night lor..and had slightly swollen eyes this morning. Haha...:"P I didnt dare to pick it up...so my parents settled it before i got up for sch this morning. Haiz..actually i heard them dealing with it but i didnt wanna go n see.
It's kinda strange also..cos last night at waner's house, she was telling me that 3 of Zihui's hamsters died consecutively over 3 days..and she has another friend whose hamster also got tumor. Xiaolong was given to me by Zihui when her hamster was breeding..and so coincidentally, he died like after his siblings died! Haiz..and today in school, i found out that Yvette's hamster also died last night! And she has another hamster who has tumor ard the eyes also..
I think yvette more jialat lor..cos she saw her hamster dying in the process...and she couldnt do anything. SAD...:( I'm not gonna have a pet for long...hmm...actually I named this hamster as xiaolong cos of alvin. His name is MingLong...and this also made me think that it is really and end for our relationship. Maybe I'm thinking too much..haha
Anyway, sch was ok today..killed alot of brain cells..!!! Joanne had a new hairstyle and I got a shock when i saw her at LRT station. Haha..cos yesterday she was wearing cap ma..to hide her hair..cos she tot was v ugly..She has v v short fringe now. But i think for her, no matter wat hairstyle..she will stil look nice leh. We had to take blood from each other again & I failed to take Erma's!! It has been a failure to take hers recently..ahhh!! So depressing! And she has grasped the skill..so has always been very successful in taking mine.Haha..in the end, i had to take fingerprick from her, which is actually much more painful! :P Sorry ah!
Erma so good lor..she got me a "Kinda Buenos" cos' my hamster died!Haha..am i suppose to put on weight when my beloved someone died?-_-" hhee..thanks alot erma~!
I'm so fed up with SOMEONE these days! Someone is always disappearing and appearing as and when he likes! One moment u can contact him, the other moment, u will think that ur hp is spoilt or the service has a prob cos' there is not respond from that someone all of a sudden(even though he asked u to call him back or watever). It is sooo irritating!!! I have to wait and wait and I dunno wat to do before he responds! Maybe I shouldnt bother so much...-_____-"""!!!
I was listening to the "Phantom of the Opera" soundtrack & I would feel very sad during certain songs! Hmm..I dunno why..I can jus imagine the scene in the movie. So touching and so sad for the Phantom..:( I know many thinks that it is a v boring and draggy show..but those who knwo how to appreciate it will understand! Actually i quite like musicals! They are realli touching and the songs and their singing is realli realli very "Angel-like"..haha can sooth ur soul and touch ur hearts! I used to think of going to plays...but noone wants to go maybe except for waner la..
Hmm..HErwin asked me to go Zoo this coming Sat with Yw,caleb,joel and yolander(dunno the correct spelling). Hmm..so strange...go to the zoo..dunno wanna go anot..so funny! I know they are trying to let me and joel meet up lor..sianz de..but i also long time never go zoo. The claim that they are jus going to have fun so ask me along. Haha..I'm still thinking lor..so wierd.
Ay..stomachache..gonna run! buai Friends..and pls bless my xiaolong and let him rest in peace!
