Sometimes i realli think i broke up with alvin & caused my loneliness hha..cos he would always acc me and i didnt appreciate him. Okay i know it wasnt always pleasant..but when u r lonely, u tend to want someone to b with u. Its not that i wan him to be with me, but jus someone...anyone..can be my brother or friends...
After brking up with alvin, I didnt realli like going out as a whole family unless my bro goes too..cos he will acc me and we would tok and so we got closer now. I dislike being with my parents and my sis & jerry..cos its like 2 couples & I am somehow left alone..hmm okie maybe u can say i am not independent..but no la..i can be independent at times. But i jus feel the loneliness lor..cos they have their sweet-talkings and i am always left staring outside the car..or i would sms my friends and worse still, they dun reply! So bored!
Everyday is sooooo boring for me!! Not only was I home alone this afternoon, i am also home alone at waner's house now cos she went to send her bf home. Msn everyone seems dead..i dun have the urge to tok to many of them..and those tht i wanna tok to..they dun respond...
I hate my daily routines..hmm....okay maybe i am despo?haha..i jus need a shoulder to lean on..can say I'm fragile..i dun care..I tend to hug my mum these days when she comes back from work...i lean on my bro's shoulder or even hug him sometimes haha! When I'm super bored...i think the last choice is to slp...and i would really feel very SUCKY! I sing and sing n listen to songs at a vry loud volume also...i listen until very bored too lor..or i would draw and draw and draw until i got fed up and started scribbling all over the paper. Cos there will be a point when I will not be satisfied with watever i draw.
Hmm...............I hate this feeling..but it jus comes from time to time..i can never expect it. There are also times when everyone jus disappears! And worse still, i dun realli have close friends who are females..who always hang ard with me...and hve some girl tok....
Ahh..sianz lar...so FUCK! Sianz..~!! Help!!! Boring~~~~ -___-" WHy Why???Sianz..why?Sometimes sian until i would go out with whoever that asks me out at the moment when i was super sianz...haha...so bo liao....$#&^(#(&#%&*#%_)*&#(^*@_^*@+^(+@)(&^#+)$*&)%+*&)(&*%_$(&^&$%*&_($&*$_(^(^M$^(&I..............owjt586uj0g6u5406ut-2i65-2.............5906u0gu9...........(%#^&_#*M_&UBNu4p7um45pu7g097804576&$*&()*&@$(&*40.........
Can anyone intro any nice online games for me to play??
AHHH...even my yahoo games cannot play now...wat is happeneing!!!SuX!
