~*Like a Pig*~
I had wanted to study after bathing ... but i ended up watching TV..and fell aslp at 7pm. I planned to wake up at 730pm and set my alarm, then i WOULD go and buy dinner myself. However, I slept all the way til 9pm and didnt hear the alarm! I'm so fresh right now..hmm..did some studying..realli no mood lar..tmr then browse thru again. Waited for mum to buy back dinner...HOKKIEN MEE AGAIN!...I'm gonna PUKE! I think that's the only thing I ask her to buy back for dinner EVERYTIME or MOST of the time cos it's convenient..and i dun have to think so much. She said she'd be home by 10pm..so I waited but she came back ard 11 instead and i had gastric pain again...-_-"
Everyone seemed to have enjoyed themselves at the DND last night..RC sent me some pics and they all looked quite nice! Felt a bit of regret for not going leh..hai...I've never been to ANY proms..like a pity. Haha..Heard that the prom king turned out to be WILSON!!Hmm..so unexpected...haha..Oopz :X! Mr Ho dressed so punky also..sleeveless somemore and put Fake tattoos..hehe..! Hmm...I wonder when i will attend such functions.
So many movies to watch eh...gonna be so broke...:(
1) Flight of the phoenix
2) Constantine
3) Finding Neverland
4) Shall we dance
5) Alfie
6) A very long engagement
7) Hide & Seek
8) Closer
etc..etc...
Anyway, might be meeting RC for dinner at Clementi after sch tmr...hmm but i end at 5pm and eating ard that time is kinda early for me. Hmm i dunno whether wanna meet him leh...scarly tmr dun feel like meeting liaoz..haaha! He keeps urging me to buy a house fone for my room..so that he can chat with me. I wanna buy one too...but the purpose not to chat wit him lar..hahaha
Okay..have to face the witch tmr again...:P
