Photobucket
Saturday, January 29, 2005 1:15:00 AM

~*Lifeless day*~

I realise posting the pics previously in the entry space makes my blog look really ugly, so I've decided to remove them.
I woke up this morning feeling very very itchy all over my hands n legs, wat's the matter with me?!?! I took out my bedsheets and blankets for washing before going to school. Even mafter bathing i'm still itchy! Cant stand it soon!!!! Arrghh~! I'm not dirty k?maybe got some disease!!!:P touchwood!

Morning was sucky cos the first thing mum asked me was whether i wrote my resume for the polyclinic job & i didnt cos i was feeling rather lazy abt working. She nagged and said that i dunno how to appreciate and make use of this opportunity since my supervisor asked me to go for the job. So, i started when there's still some time left before leaving for sch. I didnt get to finish it and I was kinda stuck, dunno wat and how to write. I told her i wrote halfway already cos i dunno how to continue and she said it's such an easy thing, how can i not know how to write?! I heard her complaining to my Dad that i'm not eager to tk this job and earn money..blah blah blah~So I wrote it once i got home from school this afternoon and sent it to Cecilia.

Histo test wasnt too bad lar, must be that Kh have already told his WIFE abt it lar haha~!Fraser is back from MC today but he didnt teach much and gave us tutorial to do instead. After sch, we had our report discussion without jiayi. Was really fed up to ask her and since she brought a different bag, it's jus obvious that she's heading somewhere. Really no use asking her along since she will only be complaining abt having this discussion and saying that we are doing unnecessary stuff. She cant be bothered abt the project at all...not a single bit interested already! Her report is done without any effort and i have to like rewrite, which i have done so this afternoon ..hai..haven even done my part and i am like doing for her..duh~!!

Saw hui at lib, was surprised cos she shouldnt be ard that area wan..haha she didnt wanna study at her area's lib..strange! We all didnt go to the gathering which xun TRIED to organise at Westmall. Everyone didnt seem to be interested and many cannot make it also..I didnt even know who he actually asked and the details abt it. I think he mus be very disappointed wit the failure..cos he realli wants to have a gathering from time to time when he is still in Singapore.

My bro went to Jeanyip to have his hair cut in the evening but when he came back, the length didnt change much and it looked like he just went to let the hairstylist style his hair. It cost him $25! Hmm not my money..dunno why dun wanna cut shorter since he got natural curl hair! He got out his DIY hairdye and asked me to dye his hair for him..okay so being the GOODIE sis I am(haha...kidding :P), I dyed his hair with extreme care and was very gentle! Cos his hair is really very little and his scalp is soooo clear, I was afraid to apply the dye on his scalp. The colour turned out okay...just nice lor..those normal brown ba..not too bright and obvious but it suits him.

Watched American Idol 4 Auditions..had some laughs la..dunno why this season even worse! Do they ever watch the past few seasons!!!???! All are crazy ppl!!

Hmm..quite tired today lar..have to go slp soon...hope i wont itch anymore tmr..and hope there's sun for me to tan! Hmm have to also study for monday's test...and do reports and datasheets! Weekends always the same, have to do datasheets forever..!!! Hate this!!
Oh yah, sunday going to listen to the NTU talk at bugis with erma and the class girls. Hmm..jus go listen listen..


Photobucket


Yours truly
Photobucket

♥♥儀儀♥♥

DOB: 18061985

Photobucket

Checklist
♥♥ SLIM DOWN!!!
♥♥ Get OVER braces
♥♥ Tattoo
♥♥ NIKE limited edition shoes
♥♥ Pay increment & bonus



Messages





Links

Waner
Jonarie
ZiHui
Eve
Elsie
Michelle
Weiqiang
Weny
Weekian
Weiqi
Jiamin
Yanbing
XiaXue
思岑
AiWeii
Fanny
DIYSimplicity_LED


Archives

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
April 2010
July 2010
May 2011

Credits

designer: !ferris.WHEEL².♥
base codes: DancingSheep