~*Bad Sunday*~
It's the worst day of the week...always gives me the mood of slacking and behaving like a lazy worm. Sundays always passes real quickly & I'm always home alone..or sometimes with my Dad. Sis n Jerry has gone out to shop for her shoes..Dad has been out since morning..think he is at westmall M1 shop now. Mum gone to work..and bro going to work at 5pm soon. I totally dun have the mood to do anything related to school!!! But tests are coming soon..and i have no choice!
Visited eve's blog jus now..saw a person by the nickname of "pea", who tagged at her taggy that she/he wishes me dead! So pissed wit that person..whoever the hell he/she is! Such irritating & bo liao person! I didnt think i did anything to offend that "pea". Didnt wanna create any trouble at eve's blog lar..so didnt say much at the taggy..jus replied "WTH". Haha...see liao sure will unhappy abt it wan mar..:P
Anyway, really agree with eve's entry..quite meaningful eh..but these days, the role of guys and girls seem to switch sometimes..so..haha...i'm not saying all couples have switched roles now lar.
Gekyan asked me whether i'll be interested in working Locum at the polyclinics. Hmm..actually i might go work but i only have to work every sat from 8am to like 1230pm..which is really short la. The pay also not too sure cos she didnt reply me when i asked. I though Locum has to work at watever branch whenever they need ppl there. But she told me i can choose the centre! So i of course chose CCK and she said can!! But then why never reply le?..if the sch work load isnt too much..i might even wanna give tuition..haha..dunno can cope anot..i cant wait for all my practical sessions to end!!!
Oh ya, i bathed immediately after waking up. Couldnt stand my GROSS hair, had to wash it so badly! Now i feel so much better..so fresh! haha..:D I wonder how my sis can stand her GROSS hair and still go out everyday ..somemore go shopping today! Hmm but of course different la..cos she got CAR ma..then got AIRCON! :P
Was thinking of buying a new hamster..dunno how much it will cost leh..i wanna provide a very good envt for it. Saw a v v fat n cute hamster at plaza yesterday..but the most impt thing is the hamster cannot bite me! Mus let me hold it ...then my sis suggested to rear cat. My mum dislikes having pets that can roam ard themselves lar..then their urine and stools i have to clean it lor..then have to train them..their food also not v cheap. Then if they have disease or illnesses..mus bring to vet also v ex! Cats are also quite ex..but then they say can go SPCA and adopt or even find one stray cat outside. Haha i wan kittens that wont grow big! So impossible!I think hamsters still best..but nt so soon ba...
I think i have to go study alrdy..if not last min work..i can die. I cant help but play online games these days..BAD bad..have to quit!
