I'm finally able to blog now...I'm nearly becoming a walking corpse this morning. Went to orchard right after sch yesterday with Rs n shopped the whole day,walking from heeren to fareast n back to heeren again! I only manage to buy a pair of slippers for $8 which i like alot, and a purple tshirt from Flesh Imp. I also bought the Wishing pearl, which Ann n I had promised to buy for each other as Christmas present haha..! Ay Ann..that pearl hor..not necessarily is for love luck wan, it depends on the colour of the pearl when u open it. So let's open it together when we exchange okie?Haha so lame right?:P
Ate Sakae Sushi buffet with Rs n was sooo bloated i couldnt walk properly haha~! I felt fat again ..haiz...so didnt wanna eat anything for dinner. After orchard, i went hm, bathed and went lot 1 to meet Xx,jason n ys for a KTV session at KbOx! We sang from 12 to 2am..they were really funny,esp Jason! Sang super loud..haha..like shouting liddat!
After singing, they ate supper at 302 n we chit chat for a very long time. Then, i was so urgent for the toilet that we searched for it and finally found it la..then went under a block to chat again until almost 6am! Everyone was ready to go for walk n we were heading home! Jason n ys went home on bus while XX walked me home before taking the LRT home. I was sooooo tired but didnt dare to slp cos i had to wake up ard 8am to go to sch again. However, i still fell aslp la..haha..then woke up ard 9am! Not too bad k??But i was so STONED when i walked out of the house...very very slpy! I felt my blood all flowing with difficulty hahaha...too exaggerating!Anyway, here i am back from sch...tmr no need to go to sch yeah~!
I wanna go slp le la..today's ting's bday..they jio to go china black but i dunno whether i wanna go lor..so ex n very few ppl onli.Haiz..somemore i so tired..dunno can manage anot..She so hiong..fri night still got "post-celebration" at Devil's Bar somemore!
Tatazz...~!
