~*Short Day in School*~
We had our first HaemII pract this morning & it required EVERYONE to take 2 blood samples from ur partner, one from the vein & one from the finger. Erma started taking my fingerprick blood sample & she was really funny cos' she kept laughing n laughing while squeezing my finger! I dunno wat she was laughing abt but i know she was using all her strength & might to get the blood coming out !! Haha..:D I think the direction she pressed or the way she pressed was not correct, maybe it wasnt smooth for her. I had to squeeze my own finger for her to scoop the blood into the tiny tube sometimes hahah~! I think it took abt 5 mins to finish taking that tiny amt of blood & i could feel my finger feeling numb Haha~! Then, she took my venous bld & she was soooo nervous! I wanted her to try cos' i know she can do it..i wan her to succeed lor & YES, she succeeded! Haha and it was a very smooth process & it didnt leave any bruise on my hand, instead there was jus a tiny nice hole..which is very professional & I've not had that for a long time since i let others take my blood haha! Of course she was very happy & i am v happy for her too! At least she has the confidence to take blood next time! :D
We stayed back after sch to do FYP but actuallywe didnt do much too...we really have very little idea wat to do for the project already. I think we are all so SICK of it! I saw Xindu in the next lab with Mr wOo teaching them A&P prac & i remembered him telling me that one of his friends was interested in me. So, they kept looking into our lab & it was sooooo irritating n obvious! He told me later that his friends said all my friends looked v pretty haha...(Hey Erma..they also say u pretty u know?It's true!! Dun blush!!:P)
Hmm saw Yw at Fc1 today, and i simply love her haiR but she kept saying it's ugly n messy etc.. She wants to rebond her hair when it's longer & i dun understand why there is a need when it is already so straight~~-_-" (Erma, u dun understand too right?:P)
Anyway, she is planning a bday celebration for her SweetheaRT on the 17th Jan..i think i might be going la..cos' it sounds fun hehe!But i have no idea wat present to get for him...
I fell aslp on my mum's bed when i reached hm...and slept til ard 7 something..I dunno how am i suppose to fall aslp later. OOoo...i cant believe i won a pair of tix to the movie "Meet the Fockers" this thurs! Haha..i joined this contest thru LIME like one month ago..i didnt think i would win anything but i jus joined for fun Haha! So lucky ah...i think i'm gonna ask SH to go with me..since we might meet that day but she isnt sure too cos she might need to give tuition..haiz..~! Although she agreed to meet me..but her schedule is really so packed. If she cannot make it, i think i'll have to jus drag someone along with me..:D
Tmr is the day to give the short speech..ARrgghhh~! I hate to do this! I dunno how it will turn out to be..although i know i worry so much, in the end i still have to go thru with it..hha~I have always been like this since young...i dunno why others can easily tok in front of so many ppl. Although i've performed alot of times but i was always with a group durin the performance & the most impt thing is, i dun have to TALK! I think i'm worrying too much sometimes, always thinking that ppl might find my speech dumb! I also have the tendency to keep laughing when i have eye contact with my close friends!
Christmas seems quite boring this year...noone is planning for any activities this Fri. Although there's suggestion to go for buffet, but noone is looking up the places n cost. I feel like going clubbing ...but sure very ex de. Orchard Rd will be surely packed on Fri...and everyone will be counting down there & spraying those foams or ribbons at strangers again.
Haiz..jus so sian..dunno why!!!
Alvin sms me last night suddenly & asked how am I and my hamster(xiaolong). I jus replied that xiaolong seems like he's having a tumor or something & he replied to ask us both to tkcare. It's so strange that now his sms starts off with "CY" but not like the past,"Dear". In his sms, he also told me to call him if i need any help from him & that he misses me. Sometimes i wonder y mus he contact me all of a sudden & gets me affected somehow. I might still have a little feelings for him & i dunno y...
