~*Private blog*~
Does anyone of u have another extra blog, which is private & u have it all to yourself only??? Actually i find that having a public blog like this one isnt really a place that i say EVERYTHING inside me. We jus like the attention we get through the taggys & interaction between friends hhaa..for me at least la(dunno abt the rest). Hmm..I think most of the time i crap alot here & become very lazy to blog in the private blog. If i blog in that private blog, nobody will see..hahaha...no la..sometimes when i really have the urge, the rush to go blog my inner deep feelings from the very bottom, i would go there lor.
Sometimes i think that i am entertaining ppl here hahaha...:D I am sure i make people laugh sometimes through writing abt my wierd classmates, my stupid experiences, how i am irritated by that WITCH, and some funny thots i have sometimes...etc etc.. but i realise I can't really tok really really bad abt ppl here hahah, like slandering their names ..cos i am not Eminem -_-" duhz~
Almost telling wat i did exactly for the day..haha like going to the gym & jog...going down to swim or tan..going for lunch or dinner with family or dad...BORING right??
Hmmm....anyway, ( I know a bit shift of topic la) I ever thought of becoming a psychologist or a counsellor or a community worker (is tat wat it is called?haha). Felt like helping ppl wif problems...making them feel better...make them change to someone who is happier...jus make a difference in their lives la (of course something good la)-___-"
Haha i know i may not look or sound soooooo er...."Wei Da" haha...but I would feel really happy if i could do those. Even helping the elderly, toking to them...(that is if i can communicate in all the different dialects -____-""")...greeting those elderly when i see them exercising downstairs in th mornings...
HOWEVER, I think I've ended up becoming someone who likes to talk alot & share alot with others...haha so TALKATIVE & 38 right?! I think ppl will rather think I need someone to talk to most of the time rather than listening to others.
Oh my...whatever la...now already in this lab tech line...haha....sounds rather pathetic to me now.
Am I gonna work in the lab everyday from 8am to 5pm, confined in that limited area or space with WHITE all over the place. Working wit chemicals, organs, blood, bacteria, urine & even stools everyday...not able to meet more friends, increase my circle of life. Just work peacefully & be contented in that quiet & peaceful space til' who knows when...:P
Aiyah...enough of bullshit! Haha...TaTazz...
Off I go......ZooOmmmm..........
