~*Phantom Of the Opera*~
Thurs...miserable long n tiring day it is...haha...it is the day of the week when we walk ard in school like zombies. It was actually better cos' we ended at 4pm but usually we ends at 5pm.
I was supposed to meet wq 5.30pm at lot1...but due to the early dismissal, i HAD to wait for him again! haha...looks like i am destined to wait for him! :P
I bought Xiao Zhu's CD! haha...i bought the China version la..so only $9.90! :D
I went to the lib and borrowed a few eng books..hmmm so long nv borrow eng books..really got many new and nice books! Oh yah...finally my mum bought me the bag i wanted badly~!! Haha..Thanks Mummy~! Love u..muacks~!!
Watched "Phantom of the Opera" when wq came...it was a nice movie la..but it got me really confused and tired at the beginning. The whole show had songs...haha the characters communicate thru singing! The songs are really nice too and it was actually quite a sad show that made me cry at the end. :( Sob sobzz....
I called SH later & we toked for abt 1hr on my hp!!! Omg..~! I'm gonna die~!!!
haha but really miss toking to her..she is still the same..very perky! :D I'm gonna meet her soon~!!
Hmm..jus finished my assignments la..have to go slp soon..it's already 2.39am! Have to wake up at 7.30am & get scolding by WITCH~!!Arrghh~!! It's NEw year eve too..hehe hope everyone will enjoy it! HAppy NEw year to ALL!~ :D
P.s: Thanks alot wq~! Sorry abt the misunderstanding too!
