Haha call me mad but i dun mind..I went to Kbox ALONE today & sang from 2pm to 7 pm ALONE! I think i've sang over 200 songs haha & went to the toilet only once in between. I was feeling rather uneasy at first cos' my room was located near to the staff room & everyone has to walk past my room to get to the toilet too. So, alot of ppl looked into my room & the waiters kept opening the door to clear my glasses, ask for any orders, ask for billing and lastly to remind me when it was time for the last song. I tried to dim the lights but haha..it didnt help at all & if i off it, i cant really see the remote.
Anyway, it was freezing cold today & I was shaking n trembling while i sang haha..! I sang soooo many songs..i just chose all the songs i know la..and when my time was up, there were still songs left in the system which i have not sang! Haha..surprisingly i didnt get sore throat..I tot i would die and lose my voice after this session. I drank 2 glasses of COKE n 1 glass of Lemon Tee..so much SUGAR! OMG...haha..after singing, i went to BLK 8 @ Teck Whye to C my friends play soccer. The wind was soooo strong and i still felt super cold even when i got my jacket on. My hands felt like ICE haha..the weather was jus like a natural Air-con. I finished reading the last 2 chapters of the chinese book there & i shall blog abt the story after this entry (It's really NICE).
Then, we went for dinner when the lights were out at 9pm..i was very hungry cos i only ate half bowl of fried rice this morning til then.
I didnt wanna bath haha..cos i didnt sweat at all the whole day & felt really lazy la. But i bathed in the end hor...(i'm not so dirty afterall haha)! I'm supposed to write some pages for the project report by Monday for compilation but i suddenly realise i didnt have any lib books for ref. I am so stuck right now!..Arrrgghhh~!!! I will go write after blogging la..:P
Why these days keep raining wan???I planned to go downstairs to tan this morning but when i got changed, the sun hid! Haha..! Hai..then when i changed back to normal house clothes, the sun came out..practically playing Hide-n-seek with me. I got fed up la then didnt have the mood already...then it rained!So, that's why i went Kbox instead!
My 4e1 fellas plan to celebrate christmas eve at Phoenix Hotel & stay overnight there for one night but it costs $208nett. So, we have to find ppl to divide the cost, however, I'm not really interested la..cos spending christmas indoors in a hotel dun really sound fun.
Hmm..my hp batt is spoilt & i have to get a new one asap! Anyone knows where definitely sells Panasonic GD88 hp batt?(not too ex ah!) Xx said that Queensway got sell leh..i might go try la..but that place so inconvenient to go..very lazy also..haiz..~!Hmm..i go blog abt the love story liao..:)
