I jus hate studying during Dec!!! I wonder how will i b celebrating christmas...i like christmas cos it's all jolly n beautiful...and it's like a season for love n warmth! Hai but i have to get back to sch on monday!!! There might even be quizzes n assignments if i'm really that bad luck! How come singapore doesnt hav the 4 seasons???I've ever experienced winter..haha i know it will be super cold but it sounds like fun too..my fav season would hav to b autumn although i've neber experienced it before too.
Btw, I was walking home from the lrt station yesterday n i was looking down on the ground as i walked. I nearly stepped onto an army of ants that were carrying a stick or something on their way across the pathway. Whoa..i "Siam" ah...haha i tot they were really united n hardworking! Kinda respected them at that moment hahaha!!!! I tot if i accidentally stepped onto them..i would feel really sorry for them :(
I saw Alvin(from dunearn, not from SP) and Fadz(from SP) at the platform after sch. I naturally went to tok to Alvin cos at least i knew him better than Fadz. Felt a little awkward cos didnt realli know wat to tok to him abt and with Fadz looking from time to time..haha it was even more awkward. I acted as if i didnt know he was looking haha..then when our eyes met, i jus smiled very fakely haha!(dunno whether he realised) Oh and there was this really really short n petite guy who kept glancing this way and we took the same lrt. He was wierd..haha...heng he alighted before me.
Alvin also said that he miss the sec sch days...then we toked abt teachers n stuffs. I always think wat i would do when my grp of guy friends go NS. I dun wanna drift from them..but things really changes..frankly speaking, my closest friends are them..so when they go into ns, I'll be super lonely! Haha then maybe go look for shuhui everyday to play with my GODSON!
Hmm...i used to collect my friends' baby photos and kept them all in one photo album. All of them looked really CUTE & I wanna arrange them in another huge album next time. I really appreciate them giving me their precious baby pics..but some of them wan an exchange from me before they give it to me!Haa...:D It's amazing how i still rmb who's baby photos are they although i didnt write their name behind the photos.
aiyah...currently mind block again..ay wanted to write something abt Christianity but really dun dare ...afraid i might offend someone who reads my blog.
