Went to Bt Timah for dinner with Xun, Jason, Xx, Rs, Kz & Yuan. It was the first time I see xun since he came back from New Zealand & he realli didnt change at all! I was expecting some changes la but not a single bit, however he claimed that he has changed for the better in the sense of his character.
Went to BBQ at East Coast Costa Sands Chalet today. There were alot of ppl lor..Jiaqian they all invited alot of ppl. It was kinda boring actually & i didnt eat much but spent most of the time sitting down n chatting. It was funny when a guy (aiyah forgot his name) said he didnt know who am I, and when he knew my name, he said i was the "legendary" Chuan Yee he has heard abt but never met! haha..then he lifted up his fringe to take a better look...:D I also dunno who he is initially..but also from same sec sch la. It was also the first time i saw Koonteck's Gf. She is really very diff from HP..and very very sporting too! When Koonteck cut the bday cake, they asked her to give him a kiss on front of everyone and they took down the pic. And she jus walked towards him n kissed him on the cheek..not paiseh at all lor..somemore she not very close with everyone!Wooo~!
We took a cab home from there and it was really ex lor..hmm i going broke so soon this month.dunno how to survive...haiz..tmr i gonna go jogging le..Today one of my friends say i look FAT! Haiz..~! so sad...:( I'm gonna buck up !
Haiz..sianz..monday approaching again..sux!
