~*Fed Up*~
I've been so fed up wif a fren. I'm sure some of u might already know i'm referring to but i think i'll not mention his name. The sight of him these days or even a call or sms from him makes me really irritated! I know i'm bad...I just dun feel like toking to him or meeting him. I can't stand him borrowing money from other friends all of the time! He used to not pay back but even though now he returns the money (Cos he is working), he shouldnt borrow and borrow as if that's a routine thingy! It's not the money prob, it's his character! Why can't he wait til he gets his pay to get the things he yearn?Instead, he would borrow money from his friends to get the things he want! I thought he didnt dare to ask for money from his parents but I was so unhappy when i knew he used up his parents' money but still borrows from friends! Everytime he gets his paycheck, he would return all he owed and left with nothing again. Then, the cycle repeats! Damn! All the things he get are sooooo unnecessary..he spends even if he has only 10cents left!(if u know wat i mean)
He is also damn free! Arrghh~! Whenever he is free, he would ask me or another friend to acc him for lunch or have a drink or coffee at Lot 1. He thinks we are so free to acc him whenever he is free?We have lessons and are tired lor..since he is so free, why dun he go home and rest? Or jus be alone!
Forever boasting abt himself...wants to be the EXTRAORDINARY! Thinks he's cool and special...!
Forever toking abt the same old stuff ....RELATIONSHIPS! Like then like lor...why must he be soooo indecisive?!??!Always circling ard the same thing! Asking for advice and telling ppl abt his "little love cycle" or prob...he dunno how to deal with them. Aiyah i dunno wat to say already....haha
I think it's rather bad to tok bad abt others eh...:Þ
But i really really fed up lor...i might even say it to him one day!
