Initially, I didn't mind not being able to go to the Grand Finals "Live" cos' I was thinking that watching the TV will be more close-up. However, I suddenly felt the eagerness to go when it was actually nearing that day. I didnt think i would b able to get tix but my SUPER GOOD Angel Rs was soooooo good that he bought a pair of tix for $80 from a stranger! I was soooo happy n i dunno how i must repay him hahaha~! Ann also had some tix from her friends n in the end, we gave the two tix we bought to Erma n her sis, n Ann had 3 tix for me, herself n RS! Erma was also v happy to go..hehe i am so glad she was able to go too! We got the balcony seats, which were really high up, but it was quite near to the stage so it was alright! The walk from Kallang MRT to the stadium was like 20 mins and we were all perspiring terribly when we reached!So SMelly~!!
The atmosphere was so HIGH n everyone was screaming at the top of their lungs that almost casued my ear drum to burst! I loved the arrival of the idols when Taufik came in by a Chevolet & Sly by Harley!They were so COOL! Taufik's performances were really smooth n suave n GREAT! He really deserves to win lor..hehe so proud also cos he from SP also. I didnt know abt the song "Me n Mrs Jones" until he sang it that day and i liked it alot! When Sly performed, he looked kinda nervous cos his eyes were darting ard n his Live performance of "It's my Life" was realli rocking the stadium! However, when i went home to watch the taped version, it wasnt as good,in fact it sounded quite bad..:( "An jing" wasnt Terrific lor but his rendition of "I dream" was nice! It is v diff fromTaufik's version ..it has a more gentler feel. Oh..i also liked the performance by Dick LEe!!
The whole show was jus great la!U have to be there to feel it!Even Rs enjoyed it i can tell..hehe he even told me to ask him along next time when there are nice concerts!So sad that Singapore idol is over...so boring...haiz..haha...do i sound fanatic?By the time I reached home,bathed n went to bed, it was ard 3am n i had to wake up at 8am!
