We didn't haf anything to do for FYP & so "HENG" we met Ms Phoon outside the lib. She told us she expect each and every one of us to go to sch every single day to work on the pjt and we have to seek permission or leave of absence from her if we are not coming for any day! Wah Liew eh!! I think she is realli very bad as compared to the other teachers! She didn't even come and see how we progressed and help us, unlike the other teachers who come almost everyday to give them tips and help out!Hai..dun think we will score well for this pjt but heck la,jus a pass i am satisfied, i jus wanna end this pjt asap!!!
(~_0)(~_0)(~_0)(~_0)(~_0)(~_0)(~_0)(~_0)(~_0)
Went to lot1 wit Rs after sch & bought a hair serum and S.H.E's new album! I'm gonna be soooo broke very soon! Hai..then gotta starve..so many things i wanna buy!! Rs bought a volleyball for $19.90 & we can play it at Sentosa tmr!!Yippee! Only 3 girls are going and that's pathetic! So outnumbered by the guys! I hope it does not rain tmr and we can enjoy and tan all we want!
(~_0)(~_0)(~_0)(~_0)(~_0)(~_0)(~_0)(~_0)(~_0)
My heart almost dropped out during the result show tonight when Sly was at the bottom 2 with Daphne! Luckily the outcome was wat i expected and hoped! DAphne was finally OUT! Btw, I think it is already very good that Sly can be in the top 3, that's jus wat i hoped for. The other 2 are realli very good singers..so if he got kicked out next week, i guess it should be alright. Taufik might jus win the Idol Title!!!
Ooo..gonna go watch tv soon & slp earli!
Oh ya, I have some probs with my blogger template editing..can anyone help me?The stuff in there only got a few lines..unlike the usual things and there's nothing i can edit!
