I spent the whole day today at Teckwhy CC to study but didnt manage to study alot. The weather was sooooo cold today!!
Yesterday was Halloween Day!..Hmm..I went to the NS dinner with my friend cos every one of them was forced to bring a partner along. I felt so awkward when i reached there..i didnt dare to look at everyone..haha! Luckily all the guys were busy toking to their partners so that they would not feel neglected.
After the dinner, I went to Lot 1 and watched "Ladder 49" with Xx, Rs and yuan. It was a very nice show, although some parts are rather slow but it was really touching and I tried holding back my tears when I realised XX turned to look at me purposely!!Arrr!! :P
After the show, we went to have supper at 302 and then my sis and jerry drove us to Sunshine Place and sat down to chit chat. Jerry felt very tired lor, so we didnt stay long too..then he sent everyone home and i finally get to slp!!HAhaa..have been slping realli late these days!!
I have to go slp now too...falling sooo sick already..hai still got one chapter haven finish...but i dun think that's an important chapter.
