My sista woke me up ard 12 to go eat lunch at Teckwhye Cc that coffeeshop..and after that we went home to study. I wasnt in the mood at all and dunno why I felt sooo tired..and slept from 5 to 7.30pm!...haha then ate maggie as dinner..and it sucks! Then watched Tv..and bathed then studied abit..before watching the Jacky Wu's Show with Jerry yan at 11.45pm on Channel U until now.
Tmr I have no school again...Yippe...hmm...but really really hab to buck up and study liao la..if got time maybe go jogging la since today never exercise at all but laze ard.
I think i will be going to waner's place on wed to check out the formal wear...and then go and buy my black heels for the interview too..hehe next time can wear to club also.
Yeah I just found out that actually there is still tickets left for Jay's concert and I'm gonna buy it this wed i think. Hmm after buying i will be broke le..:(
Hai..:(
Eh..I have finally put on some more new galleries ..actually not very very recent pics..but the latest la..very lazy to organize my photos also..hate the uploading time..If u guys wanna see..jus go check it out k?Jus some pictures during jason's and my sister's bday.
