I just remembered the test tmr will only have 1 qns and it is worth 5 marks...duh...make us study so hard jus for that..I think we wont fail even if we dun do that paper!hahah...
Hmm..anyway, tmr will only be going to school for that pathetic paper..and after that, i will be going to town with jiayi to buy our stuff for the fake interview this friday. I need a pair of black heels and she needs a whole new set of formal wear hahah! I think it's gonna be quite tough cos she dun usually wear such outfit and her style is kinda tom boyish..
I will be meeting Alvin after that to go and get our jay tickets haha..hmm his friend,Edmund, is also going to watch with us. I feel uncomfortable with him ard cos i dun speak to him at all..hai..dunno why he mus tag along!!!Then i will become mumb that night...:
It's me and alvin's anniversay again hehe...13th of every month..
I know it isnt a really nice number..but who cares...:P I think we have been together for 2 years and 3 months already..including our "break" period..haha
Hmm have not seen him for days..wonder how is he..but he is still the same la..always bet on soccer is one thing i dun really like. Cos he lose most of his money thru betting soccer...and then he will complain to me that he is very poor...duh! He has jus bought a new hp, Samsung E800~!!!, and he signed 2 year plan and got it at ard $500 something!!OMG!!It is sooo expensive lor..hai nvm..
Actually my mother tot he should help me pay all, if not, half of the jay concert tickets...but he told me that he dun have money and he wanna buy a hp. And the next day, he got his hp!!I tot he was saving up his money for that hp..but didnt know he will buy it soo soon..!!Nvm..my mum thinks that he isnt "xi xin" enuff..!I tot so too..nvm la..hai...sianz...dunno wat to say...he isnt the most caring bf la..but haiz...
