I woke up this morning ard 9am to go support Ann in her school's singing competition. She is from bt panjang govt high and the students there are called the Bpians...So, that's why the competition is called "Bpian IDol", following "SG IdOl". Everything is just a copyright of the Singapore Idol..and it was really ridiculous! The judges were made up of their own school teachers and they are not musical professionals in the first place, but their comments were terrible too!!..WAnna copy Simon Cowell & Ken Lim!! One of them even said to one of the contestants that her 80-yr old granny would have died on the spot if she was there!! That is terrible right?!?!THey are sure gonna hate that teacher..
Anyway, all the contestants were really making me go crazy cos they sounded really bad i must say..haha of course except for my cousin, who wont the Bpian Idol in the end!!And I knew she would definitely win after listening to the first contestant sing!Wat the hell..it was no kick for Ann at all!!Haha :D
I really admire Ann's courage because she was supposed to sing "If I aint got u" but there were 2 malays who sang the same song before her (She was the second last contestant).I was pretty worried abt her..but in the end, she changed the song suddenly to "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion. She didnt have those music recorded like the others, but she had her own friend playing the music LIVE on the piano on the spoT! WOw!!I really admire her for that!!
The first prize was realli good too..$300 CASH!!Instant CAsh okie?And a webcam and a $50 phot voucher..but i dunno wats that for.
I think this time it realli boost her confidence and in future she will be more ready to go and take part in other more professional singing competition..haha maybe we can go together:P
Hmm, I didnt manage to study alot today..onli one chapter..but my aim was to study two chapters!I didnt have the mood and i watched tv from 9pm to 2am! Sure wondering wat shows are there to watch right?But with SCV...hai so many nice shows one after another, i realli cannot leave my sofa!
I still have to continue studying later...so boring...i have to finish asap..cos sat going to the dinner with my friend at Raffles i think..and in somehwere called the "Teochew restaurant". It sounds kinda "lok kok"!haha..But i'm jus helping him out and in another way, go for fun and see see and catch up with him ba..so long never see already.
Alvin msged me jus now like before...like nothing happened...and my heart melted alittle when i saw that msg. But i didnt reply him..actually I was thinking whether or not to reply and treat it like nothing happened,but i realli cannot imagine the future if i ignore it again!!!
Hai....so "FAn"!!
Tmr gotta go out study liao..i realli realli realli cannot stay at home!!Arrrhhh..but i must be back to catch the "Sg Idol"!!!Yeah...
