One paper is down and another one to go..the paper today was erm...how to say leh? It isnt tough but i guess i didnt put in full effort cos i didnt bother to look at the past year papers and read up more. The paper was tedious and it required alot of writing non-stop and my hands were feeling cram and i didnt even look up once during that 2 hour duration!!! I didnt do one 10-mark qns cos i didnt study that at all and i tot since i skipped one qns, i can compensate and do the others qns more detailed and completely. But i was Wrong!!..The time isnt enough and I still had to rush like mad!!There were tooooo many info to write down and i felt like i was writing a book in that 2 hour!! There were many diagrams we had to draw but i didnt really bother to learn them in the first place and the two long qns came out directly from the past year papers~!!Well..it's over la..so nvm..Actually it should be an easy paper but we were required to study alot alot but very little came out.ARrgghh~!-____-"
When the invigilator said time's up, I looked up and was feeling so BLUR!..i just sat there quietly and staring into the air while they collected our papers.
I reached home at 9pm, just nice to watch the Swimming show...waited for dinner and watched Tv..realli need a rest after this paper. Bathed and came online til now..it has really been many many hours..think my @_@ gonna spoil liao la..later go blind!!Even contact lens also cannot save me..Since I displayed that nickname in msn, many of my friends have been toking to me and asking me wat's wrong..in a way, i think i'm drawing too much attention...Maybe i realli shouldnt bother others in this way. I feel like I am such a WEAK girl..haha own prob also dunno how to solve..better go change my nickname soon..:D
Hmm...tmr gotta wake up real early to go support my cousin (An an) for her singing competition in Bt panjang Govt High and i need to reach there by 10am!Heng got her father's car ah..haha..then maybe after that i will have to study already!damn!..
She finally gets a chance to participate in singing competitions..cos she used to not reach the age requirement but now this is her school's competition ma..and she is gonna sing "If i aint got u" by Alicia Keys..for her age, i mus say she sings realli well! There is another person singing the same song as her tmr, so she is very nervus and a bit worried and pressured..hmmm
Aiyah have to slp le..tmr become zombie go see her sing..haha..I will vote for her!Yes..theirs is voting system too..haha but one vote i guess cost $1!!..for charity la..or school fund..hmm..tataZ!
