We are sooooo DEAD!!! I hate this project...We didnt have enuff time to complete our staining of 53 slides before our 1pm practical class...So we didnt go for our lunch. Everyone was realli realli super hungry and weak..all going crazy and rushing against time. I was super hungry cos i didnt eat dinner last night..haiz..my tummy felt as flat as a piece of paper and i think i felt giddy too haha!:p
Later i gobbled down a plate of rice with drumstick, curry, potato, vege and also a bowl of soup!Yummy! Realli appreciated it!
I was sooo tired after i reached home and fell aslp on the sofa with my contact lens til 630pm and wasnt able to go jogging with Rs. I didnt do anything today leh..watched Tv all the way until now. Tmr there is a test la but too lazy to study more..so sianz..got so many tests....stupid school!!Stupid project!!Stupid!!!!
