Photobucket
Tuesday, August 31, 2004 12:33:00 AM

I just went for a 45-minute pharmaco test today and it was at 3pm. The weather was realli realli hot and making me very very lazy to move, i was so lazy to even dress up. So, i jus wore a short home shorts and slippers and didnt bother to wear my contact lenses. I look really HORRIBLE today..!!When i stepped out of the house, i regretted and tot of changing but i was already running late! Haiyah..so i didnt care lor..but all the way to school, i realised how "lok cock" i was!When i met erma, she kept laughing at me and many ppl looked at me when they walked past me.ARRgghh...I was really super embarrassed!
When i reached the lecture theatre, i didnt even dare to look at anyone and jus followed closely behind erma. The test was really tough, and i just left right after the test finished. Erma went to meet her sister, so i had to go home alone. The journey home wasnt as bad haha cos i was going HOME!

I went to lot 1 to return VCD and also rented a japanese series and bought "Pirates of the Carribean" VCD..I am really mad over orlando haha..realli handsome!I know i am crazy but nvm..:P Ruisen called me and i was surprised..i expected that he accidentally dialled my number but he didnt. He said he saw me from the LRT platform and he would wait for me at keathong lrt station. We have not met or chat with each other for long long time, so we caught up with each other for about 4 hours til 9pm! We sat at the stone table under a block until my backside hurts!

I watched "Friends" on channel 5 followed by "Extreme Makeover". "Friends" is really a very very nice and great show!I will surely miss it when they finish..why must they end it?Haiz...After watching "Extreme Makeover", i am quite determined to slim down now haha..cos there was a guy who really slimmed down alot alot alot from a very very fat big person to a very very acceptable size!Within 1 year...haha i know i cannot wait that long..but i'll try my best. I am not a fat fat fat girl ma..:P

I msged Huihui today and amazingly, she replied!!HAha i jus asked her how is she but she was busy giving tuition and said that she would msg me back but she didnt(As usual). Anyway, everything seems to be fine for her except that she said she is very very tired. I also msged ting to ask her abt she and her bf, i tot she would be very happy after the patch up. However, she said she was the one begging him not to leave him but although they patched, the guys still think breaking up is the best solution. Hmm i didnt expect ting to love him so deepy...but i think she shld let go if he realli dun wanna continue..if not, it will jus be a waste of time.

I hope this sat we can go to sentosa! Hopefully waner, ting and jess will be able to make it..realli long time never see them le!Must chat til our throat dries up hah!
Tmr got another test...sianz...goodluck to me!


Photobucket


Yours truly
Photobucket

♥♥儀儀♥♥

DOB: 18061985

Photobucket

Checklist
♥♥ SLIM DOWN!!!
♥♥ Get OVER braces
♥♥ Tattoo
♥♥ NIKE limited edition shoes
♥♥ Pay increment & bonus



Messages





Links

Waner
Jonarie
ZiHui
Eve
Elsie
Michelle
Weiqiang
Weny
Weekian
Weiqi
Jiamin
Yanbing
XiaXue
思岑
AiWeii
Fanny
DIYSimplicity_LED


Archives

January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
April 2010
July 2010
May 2011

Credits

designer: !ferris.WHEEL².♥
base codes: DancingSheep