I wore a black spaghetti strap top and when i saw alvin during one of the lectures, i knew he was looking to see whether i was exposing myself alot. I couldnt stand him!!During breaktime, he asked me why is my tops nowdays so low-cut?I was soo pissed off with him..he said that maybe my tops are loose after a lot of washes in the washing machine.I said it isnt then he said maybe now my bras support my boobs higher and so it looked bigger and more exposed!!!!What the HEll!!All the while i am wearing the same bras lor..dunno wat he's toking abt!Then he said why other ppl wear ok then i wear so exposed?And i answered him back " yah lor..my body got problem!!!" then i walked away!
Arrghh...i sms him to say that if he dun wan me to wear, then i would not wear it in front of him but will wear it whenever i dun see him and have the chance.Isnt that worse?Then i said i cannot wear V-neck or Round neck la..?Can only wear turtle neck!!Then he say ok la...can wear la...crazy fella!:P
I went jogging this afternoon in the gym..and my speed increased already!!Haha..so happy..but i feel so tired today!I dunno when can i slim down...haha ...sianz..need alot of determination!
