I woke up one hour earlier this morning cos i set the alarm wrongly!!But i went back to slp after that and woke up at the right time after that.We are having practical the whole day today..a total or two practicals.I didnt know Adrian yeo would start the practical the first week and we started doing the first few parts of cell culturing.After that,we went to have lunch and the next practical at 2pm was cancelled!
At FC1,Alvin's and yunwen's classes were also there.Yunwen cut and dyed her hair which i tot she looked more matured but she said that many ppl said she looks like a small girl.We took some pictures together using my hp.HErwin's hair realli looks disgusting and i think he should cut it shorter but he dun wan.YUCKS!I think his body is too built to wear a Tshirt now..haiyoh..!Their class is going to KTV tmr to celebrate phyllis,lilian and yongzhi's bday and he asked me to go but i dun wan la..I dunno why he keeps using Joel to make me go -_-".
Anyway,i was looking for Joshua Sng to sign my log book and i managed to see Famous Amos!!He walked past and smiled and i waved at him..hehe..he is such a cutie!hahaha...i know i am mad but he is jus someone i can admire in school now that i am the year 3..there isnt anymore older guys to see.At least i think that famous amos is the youngest lecturer in school other than that stupid MR WOo :P!
I slept til 7 plus when i reached home.I'm so tired and my whole body ached cos i went to palm gardens to paint the walls and help out with the chores there.I wonder how the students who used to live there took care of our furniture.THe curtains look as if they haven been washed for 4 years!It's sooooo black and dusty and even the white curtains became greyish and black!The hooks on the curtains are all rusty!The cushion on the chairs in the dining room are all so greyish that i had to scrub so hard on them using JIF!hai..~!
Tmr have to start at 8am again..~Sianz~~~ -_____-"
