I've not been blogging for a few days and i've been realli busy with my previous home which i'm gonna move in on 18th July officially.Anyway,we started our work on sat right after my last day of attachment at cck polyclinic.I was realli sad when i left i dunno why but i hugged hafsah and meryl and then hafsah and me cried haha..so funnie..i realli didnt expect it~Gek yan even gave me a necklace she bought from sydney..there was a dolphin pendent..realli very nice of her!I'm glad that i have so many good colleagues with me..i shall visit them when i have the time.
After 2 days of hard work,we have finished painting my room,my brother's room,my sister's room and my mum's room.Hai..soooo tired..everyone was working real hard and having a part to play.Our bodies all ached real bad...hai...tmr school start already so fast!I'm starting at 3pm til 5pm on every monday...feel so lazy!!
I still need time to go shopping!!
TMr's shuhui's birthday..hmm actually i dunno wat to give him and i dun think i will even get to meet her lor..-__-" That stupid kenny,since he went into Ns kept calling me at night whenever he has the time..I get realli fed up and always refuses to pick up the fone.Tuesday is guohui's bday too..hmm..i was surprised he knows about shuhui's problem..i think now many ppl knows ba.His birthday he wants to drive me go makan..dunno for wat also.Not sure whether i'm going leh..
